Caroline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The famed shoe designer, whose red-soled stilettos are adored by celebrities Beckham, admits he doesn't worry if his shoes fit well when he makes them as he's so concentrated on *** them look ''***y''.

向下

The famed shoe designer, whose red-soled stilettos are adored by celebrities Beckham, admits he doesn't worry if his shoes fit well when he makes them as he's so concentrated on *** them look ''***y''. Empty The famed shoe designer, whose red-soled stilettos are adored by celebrities Beckham, admits he doesn't worry if his shoes fit well when he makes them as he's so concentrated on *** them look ''***y''.

帖子 由 Admin 周三 九月 10, 2014 4:31 am

The famed shoe designer, whose red-soled stilettos are adored by celebrities Beckham, admits he doesn't worry if his shoes fit well when he makes them as he's so concentrated on *** them look ''***y''.
He explained: ''I don't think of comfort whendesigning a shoe. You can't. Of course, things need to be done properly - a shoe is made to be walked in - but creatively I'm not thinking about comfort at all.
''The first emotion I want to provoke is, 'How beautiful! How ***y!' I don't want people to think, 'How comfortable!' ''
Christian, 51, also praised the style of Britain's Duchess Catherine, who is known for her love of nude-coloured heels, and says his pal Victoria even gave her a pair of his shoes.
The designer told The Times newspaper: ''I have all respect for what Kate Middleton is doing. I know that Victoria Beckham offered her a pair of my boots and she looked great in them. She's beenphotographed wearing my boots. She looked fantastic.''
Christian always knew he wanted to be a shoe designer and even left school at the age of 13 to spend his time sketching designs.
Thankfully his parents didn't mind as he wasn't a troublemaker.
Christian added: ''They were fine with it. I was still a very nice boy. I wasn't like, 'I hate you, f**k off, I'm taking drugs.' I was a cute boy.''The famed shoe designer, whose red-soled stilettos are adored by celebrities Beckham, admits he doesn't worry if his shoes fit well when he makes them as he's so concentrated on *** them look ''***y''. Louboutin-pas-cher-3377

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 24
注册日期 : 14-08-29

https://caroline.souluntan.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题